Thursday, February 21, 2013

These are the people that I can't live without. :">








Friends, will be always a friend. You can never leave them, :) A girl can leave without an Boyfriend but, some girls will cannot leave without their friends. A friends can define as a treasure, it can be found everywhere and they are always different from each other, some of them are silver, gold,platinum, bronze etc. It can be fake or it can be always stay as its original texture and original shape. In other words, a Friends are always different, by their attitude, faces, values, and personality. Finding a popular, and a rich friend is not proper. All of us, are fair. As God said. Treat your, friends like what you treat your original family. Friends, won't be always their for us always, that's why we know how to Love and Care for them. ♥ These are the people that, I can't leave without, some of them are Pretty, Crazy, And Unbelievable. But, even thou they are like that I always care for them even thou, they we are not really close to each other. :)

Oh, this is My sister. :"> My, Cute and Pretty sister :"> Joke, here is my Lovable Mom. It's like that we are really a sister right? :) But, I'm still beautiful than her. Charut! :) Um, this is my most important person in my Life, because without her maybe I didn't explore here on earth. But, I'm really really thankful. ;) This person, is really my treasure. :"> She is really a treasure to Keep. :")
And, of course my little naughty brother. :D 
And, lastly is  Jesus Christ I am really thankful to have him in my life, because without him, I'm really nothing. I wont be able to have a Lovable Mom and Brother, :"> And he is already my second father that's why he is really important to me. :"> So, you if you have an important person in your life just be sure that you keep them in your heart, because they won't be able to guide you all the time. So, let's  thank and Love them always.



No comments:

Post a Comment